Saturday, June 4, 2011

A brief update.

Just to let people know that I am going through some very significant changes in my life and things may be rather sporadic in the near term, but that I will be working on more music and other projects in the near future. 

One of those projects may be an entirely new blog devoted to the aforementioned changes and how I deal with them, as I think that such a project would be greatly useful to other people who will increasingly feel the need to make such changes in their own lives. 

4 comments:

  1. I think it'd be very useful, JL. Will surely subscribe and tell others about it if you decide to do it. Very glad to have found your blog.
    All the best to you in your time of transition.

    Shamaness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you, John. You've been far too quiet lately. Cheers!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shamaness, thanks!

    Bill...yeah...this next month or so is going to be an odd period indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the new blog, despite being a homesteader-in-training we're still far from ready for off-grid living yet, so everything from solar to thunderbucket to foraging is still on my to-learn list.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete